If you had a book published through Tate Publishing Company that arranged for your book to be setup for Kindle publication, or Amazon Printing, worry no more about your book. Your book(s) have been removed from Amazon’s website. Your book(s) is no longer available for purchase, Kindle download, or in electronic form.
Dry those tears and . . .
- Ensure you completed “Tate Publishing and Enterprises, LLC Contract Release and Request for Files” form. Mail it to Tate Publishing File Custodian, at 127 E. Trade Center Terrace, Mustang, OK 73064.
- Keep a copy of the release form in your documents file for future use.
- I did NOT agree to the indemnification sentence on the release form stating –
- The next thing on my agenda is to purchase a new ISBN Number.
- When the documents arrive,
- I will edit the file to remove all Tate Publishing information from the file.
- Replace the existing ISBN number and input the new ISBN number assigned to my name.
- Update the file wherever needed, and then
- Submit the CreateSpace file for republication
Before finalizing your CreateSpace file, you may want to take this opportunity to revise your cover, update the look, or improve any areas you like. You can even change the title. Remember, if you modify the title, you will need to have a new copyright issued for this publication.
It is reported that people are receiving their document without paying the $50.00 fee, and agreeing to the indemnification clause in the release form.