Hint: When installing new software on your computer, laptop, phone, or other electronic components, always select the “custom installation”. This way you can select only the software you want installed. Software manufacturers have made deals with optional software companies to include their latest release of various applications. Deselect or Do Not Select any software to be installed unless you really want the application on your hard drive mucking up your computer. Yahoo is famous for being an added treat with many software applications. Believe me, it is no treat, and will hijack your setup and take over your computer. Yahoo software is famous for taking you to nowhere land. Don’t fall for this trick. PLEASE SELECT “CUSTOM INSTALLATION” OPTION WHEN INSTALLING NEW APPLICATIONS TO YOUR COMPUTER. Be smart, don’t get hijacked!
While I was being berated and screamed at for being a LIAR... LIAR... LIAR... At the last Steering Committee Meeting of the NWU. I traveled through my mind reviewing over and over again the paths of many conversations I have had with people I met, members of the NWU, and total strangers. I have searched the dusty corners of my mind, the crevices of the infested areas I rarely wander in my head to try and come up with what I ever said that made me a LIAR... LIAR... LIAR...
The following is my apology for what I have said about the NWU! Over the last 4-5 years I have met and talked with thousands of people at book fairs, conferences, meetings at the headquarters in New York, in my Blogs, on subways, buses and in my documented training material, and elsewhere, and in those conversations I may have made the following statements, and I'm sorry if I misquoted people, exaggerated things I felt were true, or misinformed people of what I thought to be true, but evidently is not.
I APOLOGIZE from the bottom of my heart!
- I said "The NWU is a wonderful organization..." I APOLOGIZE with all my heart!
- I said "The NWU protects the writer from so many copyright infringements... " I APOLOGIZE with all my heart!
- I said, "It helps the writer move forward with their career..." I’m so SORRY!
- I said "You will find camaraderie in the NWU..." I truly APOLOGIZE with all my heart!
- I said "Everyone is there to help you develop your skills to move your career forward as a writer..." I APOLOGIZE for this blatant lie!
- I said "You will meet so many other writers while attending meetings..." I am SO SORRY I said this!
- I said, "Everyone is there to help you..." I APOLOGIZE with all my heart!
- You should "Join the NWU, you’ll love it!..." I am SO SORRY I should never have said this!
- I said "You won’t be SORRY you joined..." But I certainly am SO SORRY I said this!
- I told you how much I loved being a member of the NWU... That was before I was called a LIAR... LIAR... LIAR... I’m SORRY!
I do not keep track of every word I say. I always thought that people who kept track of what they said were not always telling the truth and needed to keep track of their spoken word.